Humanitarian Resource Service (HRMS) Letter on Whole Education Accordingly, the deputed, contract based and outsourced personnel are operating from the state level to the district, taluka, cluster and KJBV under the entire education. All these employees must have a database. With that in mind, this office is planning to build Human Management Resource Service (HRMS) software in the near future.
Paripatra by : GCERT
Date : 23-12-2019
Which will be a beneficial factor for the use of office and employees. In this regard, the software has to fill in the information of all the employees working from the BRC, CRC, URC, district / corporation to the block level, at the cluster level as well as the KGBV based contractual and outsourced under the entire education system in your district.
For this purpose, an excel sheet of this information will be prepared at the district level and sent by this office. The above information should be filled up by the Block MIS and Data Entry Operator at the block level and sent to the district level. The Assistant District Co-ordinator at the district level will then verify the information received and send it to the office by DPC with the help of Assistant District Co-ordinator: MIS. While recruiting the above information, be careful not to leave any deputed, contractual or outsourced employee under any education in your district. As well as this information you have to send the letter in 10 days.
Instructions on the information to be filled by the Human Management Resource Service (HRMS) within the entire education
• Employees working on deputation (BRC / CRC / URC) will not have to fill in any information in the remuneration column mentioned in this leaflet from at least 64 to rank - 87 (1996 to 2019).
• This information is applicable only for contract based / outsourced employees.
• In order to maintain a formula for filling in this information, all information must be filled in a capital letter of size 12 only in the Times New Roman English font.
• After verifying this information, the district has to verify the information received by the DPC and corporation level by the government officer at the taluka / URC Wise of their district / corporation.
• The office will have no responsibility for the information if the information entered by the employee is incorrect.
HRMS Software Antargat SSA na Karmachario ni Mahiti Mokli Aapva babat Paripatra : 23-12-2019