Circular of the Government of Gujarat - Department of Home Affairs regarding the computation of the Panchakarma period on duty. Indian Medicine - Ayurveda is the oldest and most complete medical system in the world. Ayurveda is the first of all available healing modalities, which removes all diseases from the body and makes a person physically and mentally healthy and well. The basic purpose of Ayurveda is to keep everyone healthy and happy in all ways, which ultimately creates a healthy society and a relaxed social environment.
|Panchakarma ni Sarvar Mate Karmachari ne 8 Divas ni On Duty Raja Aapva Babat paripatra : 18-12-2019|
Ayurveda makes the person mentally and physically healthy for the purification of the body, through the special medical treatment of Panchakarma and kuda asa asa ko kana. Ayurveda advises the adoption of medical practices, diet and lifestyle according to the nature of a person's body, in which each person's different life style is taken into consideration. It is said that when everything fails, Ayurveda begins.
Ayurveda considers the causes of the disease. That is why Ayurveda is perfectly efficient even in chronic diseases. Panchakarma is the saree related to the primary purification and detoxification of Ayurveda. Panchakarma means 'five types of pathogenic therapy'. These include vomiting, bleeding, nausea, ghee and ovulation. Panchakarma balances the body's guilt and removes psychological stress - stress and diseases from the body. Depending on the physical condition of each person, Panchakarma therapy is chosen and that is why Panchakarma Sai gives the best results. Panchakarma improves digestion, increases absorption of nutrients. So there is improvement in the physical, mental, and spiritual realms. Life goes on Talking, gall and cough balance increases the physical and immune response. The bad habits of addicts like cigarettes, cigarettes, tobacco are more or less eliminated, the mind feels calm, all the senses of the body become conscious, thoughts are clarified and intellect is refreshed. On a physical and mental level, the person becomes stronger. Even a healthy person can clean the body and get rid of diseases by performing Panchakarma therapy.
Thus, the Indian Ayurveda system - promoting the Panchakarma and the officers / employees wishing to undertake this work, as part of the Panchakarma as part of the duty of the day - had duty under the control of the Department of Health and Counting, under the control of the Department of Health and Counting, under its on-duty supervision period. To make the following provisions for the officers / employees of the offices under the Division is coming :
1. Panchakarma can be voluntarily undertaken by every darkness / staff.
2. The officers / employees of the offices under this department and all the departments under its control who wish to carry out this project shall have the competent authority to treat the period of the day-8 as the on-duty, in the absence of any obstruction in their service or health care services.
3. Panchakarma will be taken to the Government or Grant-in-Aid Ayurved Hospital, Hospital, by the doctor.
4. The officer / employee accepting the Panchakarma contract, after appearing on the Fee, will have to approve any competent officer of the Government or grant in aid Ayurved Hospital, approving the competent officer.
5. If this material is left unattended, the same shall be deducted from the premises in which he / she is not considered to be on-duty for the officer / employee.
6. Priority / Priority will be given to all the clerks of the community or grants in aid to the hospital / hospital.
If the above mentioned provisions are fulfilled, such a commission would be considered as part of the period of the salaries in the cases of officers / employees who have been paid. By the order of the Governor of Gujrat and in his name