Home Learning Antargat "Sheri Shala" na Aayojan Babat Arvalli Jilla no Paripatra હોમ લર્નિંગ અંતર્ગત શેરી શાળાના આયોજન બાબત અરવલ્લી જિલ્લાનો પરિપત્ર
- શેરી શાળામાં કેવી રીતે ભણાવવા જેવું તેનું આયોજન
- ક્યાં શિક્ષક ક્યારે શેરી શાળામાં ભણાવવા જશે?
- કોવિડ 19 ગાઈડ લાઇનમાં રહી શેરી શાળા
- વાંચો... આ અરવલ્લી જિલ્લાનો પરિપત્ર
Matter of street school planning under home learning. Reference: - According to the letter of the Office of the Director of Primary Education, under the above subject and context, to state that due to the epidemic of Kovid-19, direct lockdown was implemented by the Government in March 2020 and direct education was stopped in all schools in the State of Gujarat. Direct education is still closed in primary schools and educational activities are being carried out following the instructions of Home Learning.
In this regard, the Government has canceled the earlier instruction for all teachers on duty in primary schools to be present on duty on rotation basis and replaced it with Dat. From 09/02/2021, the time of all primary schools is said to be full time instead of morning.
The attendance of primary teachers and head teachers on duty in primary schools is said to be 100%. Being present in the school, school accreditation, evaluation of street education, unit test verification and its data entry are to be done. "Students are not to be called to school under any circumstances," he said, adding that the instructions had to be followed.
Regarding the evaluation of street education in the above matter, the headmaster of the school will have to make the following arrangements.
1. The headmaster of a school having Std. 1 to 5 has to organize the educational work of the students under the street school which is to be done from 11:00 to 12:30 hrs.
The headmaster of the school having standard 1 to 5 must select the standard wise dear students. It is compulsory to organize the educational work of the teacher with at least 5 students from 03:00 to 04:30 hours.
The headmaster of the school having Std. 1 to 8, Std. For 1st to 5th, it has to be planned as per Sr. No. 1 and 2 and for Std.
4. Planning of street school According to the standard wise rotation, at least three street schools should be planned and educational work should be done in which,
• Std. 6 Subject teacher from 11:00 to 12:30
• Std.7 Subject teacher from 01:00 to 02:30
• Std. 8 Subject teacher of 8 will have to do educational work in the street school from 03:00 to 04:30 hours.
(Classes have to be organized according to the rotation according to the standard / subject.) If there is more teacher in the school, it is asked to organize the street school accordingly.
Mass and social distance must be maintained as per the guideline of Covid-19.
Home Learning Antargat "Sheri Shala" na Aayojan Babat Paripatra