Gujarat COVID-19 Instructions to consider regarding the distribution and consumption of oxygen quantity
Instructions to consider regarding the distribution and consumption of oxygen quantity with respect to COVID-19. Government of Gujarat, Department of Health and Family Welfare, Secretariat, Gandhinagar on 20/04/2021
Declaration No. of the Department of Health and Family Welfare: GP / 9 / NCV / 102020 / SF-1 / G, dated 13/03/2020 Order Covid-19 Epidemic Diseases Act, 1897 The Gujarat Epidemic Regulation, 2020 has been implemented in the state through the declaration of Section-1 taken from the reading of this section.
In view of the increasing transition of Covid-19 in the state at present, the following instructions regarding the distribution and consumption of oxygen have to be followed.
(1) Allocation of gas allotted from the producers of liquid oxygen in the State, priority of tanker and place of allotment etc. shall be allotted in consultation with the Government as per the requirements of the district. So that each district can be provided quantity as per their requirement as per pro rate.
(2) Large producers of liquid oxygen will have to appoint a Deputy Mamlatdar and a PSI there so that the tanker of oxygen leaves the supplier's place and reaches the destination against sufficient quantity, no question of diverting any quantity from the tanker en route. The Revenue Department, Home Department will have to take necessary action in this regard.
(3) In order to control the depletion of oxygen at hospitals, a permanent system of inspectors / officers of the weighing department and the police should be set up at the hospital which has a liquid oxygen tank so that the weight of oxygen can be checked. The Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department and the Home Department will have to take action in this regard.
(2) Whether the route to know the location of the oxygen tanker and reach the allotment site is followed exactly? It is necessary to install a GPS system for verification. So GPS and monitoring system will have to be hired in 50 tankers.
(5) Nursing staff and paramedical staff shall also carry out necessary monitoring to ensure proper and proper use of oxygen for the patient in the hospitals.
(6) The vehicle carrying oxygen should have "ambulance status" and the traffic police should take action for proper arrangement of tanker / vehicle to clear the road from toll tax and traffic. The Home Department and the Ports and Transport Department will have to take necessary action in this regard.
(7) The Oxygen Control Room shall be managed under the joint guidance of Shri AB Panchal, OSD to CM and Dr. HG Koshia, Commissioner, Food and Drug Regulatory Authority.
All the above operations should be done under the joint control and guidance of Oxygen Control Room in-charge and OSD to CM Shri AB Panchal and Dr. HG Koshia, Commissioner, Food and Drug Regulatory Authority. By order of the Governor of Gujarat and in his name.