વેક્સિન માટે ઓનલાઇન રજિસ્ટ્રેશન કેવીરીતે કરવું ?
How to register online for covid vaccine?
- સૌ પ્રથમ અહીં આપેલ આ લિંક દ્વારા વેબસાઈટ ઓપન કરો..
- 👉 Link : https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in
- આ લિંક ઓપન કર્યા પછી રજિસ્ટ્રેશન માટેનો વિકલ્પ પસંદ કરવો.
- એક નવું પેજ ખુલશે, તેમાં મોબાઈલ નંબર આપીને ગેટ OTP પર ક્લિક કરો. (એક નંબર પર એક વ્યક્તિનું જ રજિસ્ટ્રેશન થઈ શકશે)
- મોબાઈલ નંબર પર એક OTP આવશે, (જે 3 મિનિટ સુધી માન્ય ગણાશે) તેને એન્ટર કરો.
- OTP દાખલ કર્યા પછી એક નવું પેજ ખુલશે, તેમાં માગ્યા પ્રમાણેની તમામ વિગતો ભરો.
- ફોટો આઇડી સિલેક્ટ કરો (તેમાં આધારકાર્ડ, ડ્રાઇવિંગ લાઇસન્સ, પાનકાર્ડ, પાસપોર્ટ, પેન્શન પાસબુક, NPR સ્માર્ટ કાર્ડ કે ચૂંટણીકાર્ડ) પણ માન્ય રહેશે.
- ફોટો આઈડી પસંદ કર્યા પછી તેનો નંબર દાખલ કરો.
- તમારું નામ, જાતિ, જન્મ તારીખ લખવાની રહેશે.
- ત્યાર પછી તમારા નજીકનું વેક્સિનેશન સેન્ટર સિલેક્ટ કરવા માટે વિકલ્પ ખુલશે.
- વેકસીન સેન્ટર પસંદ કર્યા પછી તમે કયા સમયે વેકસીન લેવા જઇ શકશો, તે સમય પસંદ કરો.
- હવે, ફાઇનલ Submit કરી લો... તમારું રજિસ્ટ્રેશન થઈ ગયું છે, તેવો મેસેજ તમને મોબાઈલ નંબર પર મળી જશે.
When will vaccination registration be done for persons above 18 years of age?
Pay house rent to state employees as per 7th pay commission on central basis. More than five lakh employees of the state have been deprived of housing benefits for the last four years
Pay House Rent To State Employees Us On 5th Pay Commission On Central Basis
Galla-lorries will be closed for three days. A meeting was held between the Municipal Commissioner and the Indian Medical Association in which the decision was taken. Find out in which cities Pan Mawa's galla-lorries will be closed
Reference regarding leave of COVID-19 of an employee on duty in a primary school. Hon'ble Deputy Secretary, General Administration Department, Gandhinagar's letter. Various steps have been taken to control the spread of Novel Corona (COVID-19 - 19) virus as per the guidelines of the Ministry of AYUSH and the State Government.
Congratulations on the above subject, that due to the current Koro-Kovid epidemic, the educational work at the school level has been stopped and the educational activities are being carried out through home learning.
Which is why children studying in school do not have to come to school. So that the N.S.A. - As per the provisions of 2013 and Mid-day Meal Scheme Rules-2015, food security allowance is paid to the children by the government as per the prescribed amount in which the cooking cost amount is credited to the account of students / parents as well as distribution of food grains (wheat, rice) to the parents of registered beneficiary children. Is performed . Therefore, as per the resolution of the Government, the centers of mid-day meal scheme cannot be inspected. Therefore, during the course of the educational work, as per the norms of the Government, your office as well as the officers / supervisors of the district / taluka level office under your jurisdiction were conducting the inspection / inspection as per the prescribed day, considering the current Kovid-19 epidemic. The social distance should be maintained by following the instructions of the health department. (16-03-2020) Food Security Allowance has been paid since the closure of schools. )
(1) To check the record of the school / SMC as to whether the amount of cooking cost is credited to the account of the children registered in the school as per the daily / monthly report given to the Mamlatdar office by the school / SMC And what does the school have to pay for food distribution? Verification In addition () Class-wise bank account of the children and related details (i) Accounts of quantity distribution of foodgrains Details of outstanding distribution (ii) Update of daily report to be maintained from school level.
(2) Maintaining social distance of approximately five to ten persons from village students, parents, citizens in rural areas by making verbal / telephonic inquiries as well as contacting corporators, ward officers, local leaders in urban areas to get opinion as to whether food security allowance is paid as per rules and Get their phone number and inquire. No. Mamlatdar (Inspection) of Mid-day Meal Scheme, Supervisor shall maintain the record of this operation.
(3) To get the accounts of cooking cost provided by SMC under Food Security Allowance at school level as well as to cover all the schools of the district / taluka conducted by Mid-day Meal Scheme Supervisor, Mamlatdar Shri, Deputy Collector (M.B.Y.O.) and Provincial Officers during the month. It is requested to act accordingly. Sending details of monthly school visit checks here. To see that social distance is maintained during the investigation of this matter.
(4) B.R.C. during school visit. / C.R.C. The Education Inspector etc. should also check the amount of food security allowance / foodgrains distributed under the mid-day meal scheme at the school level and check the accounts maintained by SMC and keep the records up to date. So that the question does not appear in the audit and audit in future.
The ideal sample for the aforesaid inspection is attached herewith. Further intensive inspection means the sample can be modified at the local level. All concerned are requested to give necessary instructions from your level in this regard
How To Share Vaccination Photos Contest On mygov.in
How To Share Vaccination Photos Contest On mygov.in | Step By Step Full Guidelines Available Here.
The Health Bridge app is an Android mobile application by the Government of India to connect all the necessary health related services with the people of India in the fight against COVID-19. The purpose of this application is to enhance the initiatives of the Government of India, in particular the Department of Health, to actively reach out and inform users of the application about the major risks, best practices and COVID-19 control.
How to find the nearest Vaccine Center and Kovid Hospital?
Gujarat COVID-19 Instructions to consider regarding the distribution and consumption of oxygen quantity
Instructions to consider regarding the distribution and consumption of oxygen quantity with respect to COVID-19. Government of Gujarat, Department of Health and Family Welfare, Secretariat, Gandhinagar on 20/04/2021
COVID vaccine registration online, Vaccine registration in India, Covid vaccine registration app, Aarogya Setu vaccine registration, Co-WIN vaccine registration portal, Covid vaccine registration India, COVID vaccine registration for above 45 years, Kerala government COVID vaccine registration