Virtual Classroom Matter GCERT, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan No Letter. SSA Circular on Technosavvy Teachers Running Virtual Classrooms through Microsoft Teams
Virtual Classroom Paripatra : Gujarat Study Form Home (Weekly Study Materials) given to you during the last six weeks by the entire education Assistant District Project Co. Very commendable work has been done in reaching out to the parents with the help of QEM and BRC / CRC Coordinators. During this period it was observed that many teacher friends formed groups of their students and guided them through video conferencing. It is decided to create a group of such innovative techno-savvy teachers through the entire education and train them to do teaching work through video conferencing with the help of innovative technology. Therefore, at present, a list of maximum 15 innovative techno-savvy teachers is to be prepared at each cluster level.
Virtual Classroom For Teachers: This Innovative Technosevi teacher will have to voluntarily prepare the list in a way that they are willing to do. CRC Co. O. They will have to fill in the details by 11/05/2020 in which they will get the link of the form in Microsoft team. Once the list is ready, these teacher friends will be trained by video conference with the help of Microsoft Workplace. This includes the work of innovative techno-savvy teachers. He is willing to do this after completing his vacation.
1. District Project Co. BRC / CRC Co. under the guidance of the Coordinator. To prepare a list of 15 Innovative TechnoSavi teachers to be prepared voluntarily per cluster through the Coordinator.
2. Microsoft Teams to prepare Microsoft Teams Panel for a group of 15 teachers per cluster.
3. CRC Co. The coordinator will provide a user ID for Microsoft Teams. CRC Co. The coordinator will keep in touch with the CCC to ensure that everyone has received a user ID.
4. Innovative Technosevi teacher by forming a group of students in their classroom / school or cluster school whose parents have a smart phone / tablet laptop or commuter. The teacher will contact the parent and explain how to work in Microsoft Teams and install it on their device.
5. Each child will be given a unique ID through which they can use Microsoft Teams.
6. The teacher will create standard time / subject wise time table and give it to the students through parents (via WhatsApp, SMS etc.)
7. According to the time table the teacher will prepare his content according to the standard / subject / chapter (lesson planning etc.)
8. Content of Microsoft Teams Gyansetu, GK, Diksha, e-Pathshala etc. will be uploaded through CCC.
9. The teacher will be trained in this whole matter. Training on how to use e-learning materials will be provided through MIS, CCC.
10. Teachers will have to keep a record of their Vc. And the CRC coordinator will have to keep a record of Vc including the number of students per standard / subject wise per teacher.
Technosavvy Shikshakoe Microsoft Teams Marfat virtual classrooms Chalava Babat SSA no Paripatra