Various notices have been issued by the Government regarding the epidemic of Kovid-19. The following instructions are published keeping in view the current situation regarding the commencement of educational activities in the new academic year in all government, non-government, grant-aided (GIA) and private (self-reliant) primary schools in Mahisagar district.
1) Admission in Std-1 and Std-9 should be started in all the primary schools of the district from 08/06/2020 and the work of data entry in the dias of the admitted students should be completed. The head teacher / principal will have to keep the teachers required for this operation in the school as required. Considering the work to be done on the basis of the number of students in the school concerned regarding which teacher should be present in the school, it should be ensured that the teacher is present as per the instruction of the head teacher / principal.
2) Students who are provided free textbooks by the state government. Such students will have to make arrangements to get the books from 08/06/2020 to 13/06/2020. For this, the head teacher / principal of each school will have to plan in such a way that every student gets books accurately by following the guideline of the government and following the social destination completely.
3) As per the notification of the Home Department of the Central Government, the students will not have to come to the school till 30/06/2020, but they will have to start the process of HOME LEARNING as per the curriculum at home.
4) The process of HOME LEARNING of students (academic work) should be done at home.
5) Educational programs for children will be broadcast on DD GIRNAR television channel from 15/06/2020. The timetable will be given by GCERT and Gujarat Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. The head teacher / principal of the school will have to make arrangements for all the students to be informed about this broadcast through the teachers.
6) In order for all the children to get maximum benefit from these programs, the headmaster / principal of each school should contact the student's guardian, SMC. Etc. will have to be meticulously planned.
7) Parents are also appealed to get the necessary help and cooperation so that their children can avail the maximum benefits of the distance education program to be aired by the State Government for HOME LEARNING of children.
8) Cooking cost and distribution of foodgrains for lunch during the period of HOME LEARNING will be arranged by the State Government. So that necessary arrangements have to be made for all the students to get the benefit of M.B.O.
9) Private schools which have made arrangements for their students to get education at home, should not be deprived of such education even by the students admitted under RTE and arrangements should also be made to deliver printed literature to them.
Schoolo ma "Home Learning" Dvara Shaikshanik Pravrutio Sharu Karva Babate Suchanao no Mahisagar Jilla no Letter