The tablet will be provided in government primary and secondary and higher secondary schools.
Instructions on tablet delivery
(1) which is the district MIS of that district. The Coordinator will have to get the delivery of tablets for all the schools in the district from the district wise zonal location attached herewith.
(2) The number of district wise and taluka wise tablets and the address of the zonal office from where the delivery is to be received are included herewith.
(3) District M.I.S. The co-ordinator will have to sign and stamp the tablet at the zonal level in the accompanying sample wise delivery and verify and take delivery. Provide a copy of the tablet received delivery zonal level and a copy to the district MIS. Keep the coordinator with you.
(4) This tablet is for administrative and educational purposes at Government Primary as well as Government and Granted Secondary Higher Secondary schools at school level. Hence, the district MIS. The Coordinator will have to get the list of these schools for delivery at the school level at the time of delivery.
(5) After receiving the delivery of the tablet at the district level, the delivery of the tablet will have to be given at the taluka level after getting the sample wise access. Block MIS at block level. The coordinator will have to calculate and verify the delivery of the tablet at the time of delivery and also get the list of these schools for delivery at the school level. Keep a copy of the tablet received delivery at the district level and a copy block MIS. Keep the coordinator with you. List of schools eligible for delivery with this reach Block MIS. Co. It must be certified by the coordinator and attached to each copy.
(6) After receiving the delivery of the tablet at the block level, the sample wise delivery should be obtained from each school along with the delivery. The headmaster / principal of each school must make a mandatory note of the serial number and IMEI number of the tablet at the time of delivery. Provide a copy of the receipt of the tablet received at the school level and a copy of the block MIS. Keep the coordinator with you. It is mandatory to record the tablet received at the school level in the school's deadstock register.
(7) Once the tablet distribution operation is completed, each district will have MIS. The Coordinator should actually submit all the following approaches to the office here.
(1) Reach for tablet received at district level
(2) Certified school list with access to tablet received at taluka level
(3) Access to the tablet received at the school level, a copy of all of which should also be kept at the district level for office records.
The tablet is used for administrative and educational purposes.
For other instructions
Shalao ma Tablet Vitaran ane Biometric Attendance Babat Suchanao
Click here to Download