Subject: Disposal of non-functioning commuter and other peripherals (e-waste) of commuter lab allotted during the year 2011-12 in government primary schools under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. Pursuant to the above subject and context, to dispose of non-functioning commuter and other peripherals (e-waste) as per the following computer lab allotted for commuter aided learning in government primary schools during the year 2011-12 under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. ECS Environment Pvt. Ltd has been given a work order
1. standalone, shared computing host, computer with dual display (full set with CPU, monitor, keyboard, mouse)
2. 40 "display monitor / TV
3. Node - shared computing (complete set with monitor, keyboard, mouse)
4. Dot material printer
5. Network switch
7. Speaker Assigned Recycler May. ECS Environment Pvt. Ltd
The school is responsible for the collection and disposal of e-waste from the school level as follows: There is no charge from any level for the collection or disposal of the said e-waste from the school level.
2. The Recycler Agency is responsible for the disposal of the said e-waste available in the schools as per the attached list, prepares its inventory and collects all the non-functioning e-waste from the school level for its disposal.
3. The Recycler Agency Inventory Report will be certified in two copies by the school principal / headmaster.
One copy of which has to be submitted to the school as well as one copy by the recycler to the office here.
6. The Recycler shall be responsible for filling, maintaining and submitting the required format and documents as per the Pollution Control Board Policies, E-Waste (Management) Regulations, 2016 as well as other rules issued from time to time.
5. The recycler agency will collect e-waste from the school level and update the office on a regular basis for its disposal. Under which the details of how much e-investment was collected on a daily basis according to its category should be presented at each level through the online spreadsheet. Which can also be monitored from district / taluka level, for which the shareable link is 4842: http://gg.gg/ewastessa2011 9. The recycling agency will simultaneously prepare inventory reports of non-functioning commuters and other peripherals (e-waste) at the school level as well as collect e-waste.
The above details are requested to be properly coordinated, reviewed and ordered for the operation of the Recycler Agency from your level to the following details:
1. To give clear instruction at the school level to dispose only the above non-functioning commuter and other peripherals as per the work order of the commuter lab allotted for computer aided learning during the year 2011-12.
2. Report to the school level for proper verification and certification of the inventory report prepared by the recycling agency in two copies from school to school. The recycling agency which is the district / block MIS about the estimated amount to be collected from the schools of that taluka at present. Co. According to the information received from the coordinator in the spreadsheet, after the telephonic confirmation, his team will send him to the taluka with transportation facility.
3. For this the district MIS. Co. Coordinator and Block MIS. Co. Appropriate command from your level to the coordinator. To do.
4. To verify the employee of the recycling agency who came with the Authorization letter involved and to inform the school level to hand over the e-waste.
Shala Kaxae Aapel Computer Lab na Bin Upayogi Computer, Printer, LCD Vagere E-Vest na Nikal Babat Paripatra