By Gujarat Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education From the letter dated 13/04/2020, it has been instructed to start the work of central evaluation of Std. According to which the operation of CD Boying is also to be started as per the guideline of the health department (taking care of social distance, sanitizer, mask etc.).
The priority in this operation will be to chew the CD of Std-12 Science stream, Std-10 and then Std-12 general stream. Therefore, it is requested to take necessary action in this regard immediately.
1. This operation will not have to be done in the CCTV observation center in the red zone and the center in that area will have to be shifted to another school in the green zone or orange zone.
2. Teachers, technical staff as well as other officers / staff living in the red zone will not have to be called for this operation.
3. Necessary arrangements will have to be made to maintain social distance between the employees working at the CCTV Observation Center while this operation is going on.
4. Every employee working on the CCTV observation center will be required to wear a mask.
5. Adequate soap sanitizers should be made available to every employee working on the CCTV observation center.
6. The CCTV observation center will have to visit the medical staff and ensure that the health rules are followed.
7. The instructions given by the Health Department and the Government regarding Koro will have to be strictly followed.
8. Necessary action will have to be taken from your room regarding the permission given by the revenue and police system to the teachers, technical staff as well as other officers / employees involved in the operation to come to the CCTV observation center.
GSHEB SSC And HSC Exam na CCTV Footage Aadhare Copy case Karva Babat