Number and link for Bank Bar F Baroda (BOB) WhatsApp Banking Facility for Check Balance and Mini Statement
Bank of Baroda (BOB) has always been at the forefront for the services of all its customers. Their main purpose is the security of their account balance with the convenience of the customers.
If you look at the online facilities of BOB, all the facilities like net banking, phone banking, SMS facility, WhatsApp facility, customer service center etc. are available. Here we are talking about Baroda Bank's whatsapp based facility, which is offering important features like mini statement, balance check, checkbook application, debit card or credit card blocking or turning off or new.
How to avail BOB's WhatsApp feature or register for WhatsApp Banking?
Step 1: Register yourself first
Save the bank's WhatsApp business account number 8433 888 777 in the list in your mobile
Click on the link below to start the conversation directly on the bank's WhatsApp number - https://wa.me/918433888777?text=Hi
Step-2: Start chatting
To use the WhatsApp platform, text "HI" to this number and start a conversation.
Starting this conversation will mean that you agree to the terms and conditions of WhatsApp Banking.
See This Video
Details of other features of WhatsApp banking
- Check Account Balance (Quick View)
- View and Downloading Mini Statements (Last 5)
- Check the passbook and checkbook request
- Check current status
- Block or change debit card
- If anyone wants to complain
- Customer ID can be viewed
- Know your registered mail id
- Find out the interest rate and charge information of the loan
- Find your nearest bank branch / ATM
- Customer care and contact center information
Apply / Learn for various banking products / services / ers fur
Bank of Baroda (BOB) WhatsApp banking facility for check balance and mini statement