Ekam Kasoti Student Online Mark Entry @ www.ssagujarat.org - rdrathod.in
Ekam Kasoti Online Mark Entry-rdrathod.in

14 Oct 2018

Sainik School Balachadi Admission Notification 2019-20 : Apply Online Application Form, Exam date, result, All information

·   0

Sainik School Balachadi Admission Notification 2019-20 : Apply Online Application Form, Exam date, result, All information 


➤  Advertiser : -

   SAINIK SCHOOL BALACHADI, JAMNAGAR

  
Vacancy name : -

ALL INDIA SAINIK SCHOOLS ENTRANCE EXAM (OMR BASED) ADMISSION NOTICE FOR CLASS VI & IX : SESSION 2019-20 (ONLY FOR BOYS)

 Vacancy: -


 Class : 6  : 75 The time of admission can vary based on the real availability of vacancies.
 Class : 9  : 25

 Online Form filling dates: -

--> 08 Oct 2018 to 26 Nov 2018 (Online application form)

--> receipt of application last date : 01 Dec 2018
--> Entrance Exam date : 06 January 2019 (Sunday) 
--> Merit List for Medical Publication date : 04 Feb 2019 (Monday) 
--> Final Merit List Publication date : 11 Mar 2019 (Monday)


 EXAMINATION CENTRES : -


1. Army Public School, Near Hanuman Camp, Sahibaug, Ahmedabad
2. Sainik School Balachadi, Taluka – Jodiya, Jamnagar
3. Mahidharpura English Medium Urban School, Sahyog Society, Sumul Road, Surat


 Admission fees : -


        For General / Defence : Rs. 400/-
        For SC / ST                    : Rs. 250/- 

 Annual fees : -

       Rs. 1,16,000/- approximately.

 SCHOLARSHIP : -

    Different types of scholarships are given by Central & State Government depending upon the Parents’ monthly Income.

 website : -

        - www.ssbalachadi.org


 Age limit: -

For Class VI – Born between 2007 and 2009

For Class IX – Born between 2004 to  2006 

 Relaxation in age limits: -

-->  15% of the total seats are reserved for SC and 7.5% seats for ST.

-- > Of the remaining seats (77%), 67% of seats will be reserved for boys of Gujarat State, Diu and Daman, Dadra and Nagar Haveli. The remaining balance of 33% of the seats will be opened in the ratio of boys to other states and Union Territories to their male population. Any unused seats in this category will be merged with state state meetings.
-->  25% seats are reserved for wards of Defence personnel including ex-servicemen.

 Educational Qualification:-

        H.Sc. (Standard-12)

 How to Apply: -

online Apply Web site at:-   - www.ssbalachadi.org

 Last date to pay fees & receipt of application: -

        01.12.2018  - last date

 Helpline number :-

02893-246226, 02893-246229, 8690557216, 9428817004


  - >> For more information see Official Notification ⤵⤵

➧  more detail download official notification click here Download



click here to APPLY ONLINE 


RDRathod.in is a website related to education. All information related to education is uploaded periodically. All information related to all useful matters and primary schools ranging from standard 1 to 12 are given. You will be visiting this RDRathod.in  website for the information you need .....  Thanks

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

STD 1 TO 8 ALL INFORMATION

STD-1   STD-2   STD-3   STD-4
STD-5   STD-6   STD-7   STD-8

SAS GUJARAT - TEACHER VERIFICATION

KHATAKIYA TAPAS