In addition to the reach of VANDE Gujarat channels, now these channels are also available on DishTV DTH platform Channel Name Channel Number
Online training of upper primary school teachers of standard 6 to 8. According to the above subject, the online training of Gujarati, Mathematics, Social Sciences and Science teachers working in the upper primary department in Std. The training will also be telecast on Vande Gujarat Channel-1 and Geo Mobile App. The training was conducted by Government Primary Schools, Granted Primary Schools, KGBVs under the District Panchayat Education Committee of the State. , Teachers of private schools of ashram schools and self finance primary schools will have to join.
The literature for this is sent along with this. The relevant subject teachers are given C.R.C. / B.R.C. It is asked to send in e-copy through the coordinator. The teacher has to study the relevant subject of this literature and engage in training. Also, if you have any questions or confusions regarding the subject, you will have to give instructions from your level to send them to Diet's email. Compile the questions sent by the teachers and send the information to the email address of email@example.com by the dates mentioned in the above table so that the issues of resolving these questions can be covered during the conversation.
The details of the teachers participating in the training should be sent to the training branch, GCERT by email on the second day after the completion of the training along with the signature of the principal.
For the year 2019-20, for the officers of class-1 and class-2 cadre of the state government, class-3 employees of the secretariat cadre of the state government and class-3 cadre of the state government (excluding the secretariat cadre). The deadline for completion of various phases of the Annual Performance Evaluation Report has been extended as per Form-1, Form-2 and Form-3 attached with these circulars respectively. Special duties have been assigned to top state government officials to control the recent outbreak of the novel Corona virus (covid - 19). As the officials of the Secretariat and the field offices are busy in this work, it is not possible to carry out the report writing and review process in time regarding the annual performance evaluation for the year 2019-20.
In view of the above, the following instructions are circulated for the stages of reporting and review.
(1) The time limit for completion of report writing and review stages of Annual Performance Assessment Report for the year 2019-20 for Class-II and Class-II cadre officers of the State Government is extended as per Form-1 attached herewith, and Class of Secretariat cadre of State Government The deadline for completing the report writing and review phases of the Annual Performance Assessment Report for the year 2019-20 for the employees of -3 is extended as per Form-2 attached herewith.
As well as the deadline for completing the report writing and review phases of the Annual Performance Assessment Report for the year 2019-20 for the employees of Class-3 cadre (excluding Secretariat cadre) of the State Government is extended as per Form-3 attached herewith.
(2) Proceedings of the report writing and review phases with respect to the Annual Performance Evaluation Report for the year 2019-20 are completed within the timeframe as indicated in the accompanying sheets, the time limit for completion of all subsequent phases is as per the order taken in the above reading of the S.V.V. 2) will be in accordance with the instructions published by the circular on.
(3) This extended deadline for completion of the report writing and review phases shall be limited to the work in respect of the Annual Performance Evaluation Report for the year 2019-20. In addition, the instructions / provisions of the General Administration Department from time to time in this regard will remain the same.
(4) As per the Annual Performance Evaluation Report for the year 2019-20, every officer / employee shall take personal care to ensure that this work is completed within the extended time frame for the report writing and review phases. By order of the Governor of Gujarat and in his name
Channel List on DISH TV
● DD VANDE GUJARAT 1 : CHANNEL NO -1264
● DD VANDE GUJARAT 2 : CHANNEL NO - 1265
● DD VANDE GUJARAT 3 : CHANNEL NO - 1266
● DD VANDE GUJARAT 4 : CHANNEL NO - 1267
● DD VANDE GUJARAT 5 : CHANNEL NO - 1280
● DD VANDE GUJARAT 6 : CHANNEL NO - 1281
● DD VANDE GUJARAT 7 : CHANNEL NO - 1282
● DD VANDE GUJARAT 8 : CHANNEL NO - 1283
● DD VANDE GUJARAT 9 : CHANNEL NO - 1284
● DD VANDE GUJARAT 10 : CHANNEL NO - 1285
● DD VANDE GUJARAT 11 : CHANNEL NO - 1286
● DD VANDE GUJARAT 12 : CHANNEL NO - 1287
● DD VANDE GUJARAT 13 : CHANNEL NO - 1268 1269
● DD VANDE GUJARAT 15 : CHANNEL NO - 1270
● DD VANDE GUJARAT 16 : CHANNEL NO - 1271
● DD DIGISHALA : CHANNEL NO - 1274
It is requested to check the literature given to the taluka center as per the excel sheet and accept the standard mirror diary and after receiving the literature, distribute it to the following schools immediately. For standard 3 to 8, mirror diary has to be given in government primary school, ashram school (social welfare and tribal), model school, model day school, KGBV schools.
7 Sevapothis are being accepted once a month in each taluka for approval. Teachers recruited from 1997 to 2010 and fixed salary to all teachers till date have been given the benefit of seniority in a row by the Government. In addition to 1 lakh teachers from all over the state, U.P. It has to be sent to Gandhinagar for approval and a service book has to be revised two to three times.
At present only 25 service books are taken from each taluka every month so teachers will not be able to get this benefit for years. So our humble request to Aap Saheshri is that most of the establishments in the state belong to primary teachers. Therefore, instead of Gandhinagar for salary fixation only for primary teachers, the L.F. To make arrangements to be approved by the office so that our primary teachers can get the benefit of UPD in time which is requested to be reduced.
According to Vande Mataram, with reference to the above subject and context: At present, students across the state cannot come to school due to the Kovid-19 global epidemic. Given the current situation, the situation could be similar for the next two to three months.
Not all children seem to be enrolled in the current situation. Also, the families living outside the village for work are currently going to their hometowns and they are also coming to Gujarat to get admission of their children in schools. They are also getting admission in government schools from private schools. At present it is not possible to get complete information about the number of students.
Submitting quarterly report on the implementation of school safety policy in schools (2016) (July-20 to September-2020). The quarterly report on school safety Polls - 2016 has to be sent to the Hon'ble Supreme Court through MHRD Delhi by the Education Department as per the prescribed checklist included in the enclosure.
VANDE Gujarat 1 to 16 Now Available on DishTV DTH Know Channel Number