આયુષ કોરોના ગાઇડલાઇન, AYUSH Corona Virus Guideline | ayush personal care, yoga, diet and cure - download pdf
અત્યારે હાલ કોરોના સંક્રમણનું પ્રમાણ સતત વધી રહીયું છે તો તેને અટકાવવા માટે અને જો કોઈ વ્યક્તિ પોઝીટીવ હોય તો તેને કેવી સારવાર ઘરે બેઠા મેળવી શકે તેના માટે આ માહિતી નો એક વાર અવશ્ય વાંચવી... જેનાથી પોતાની રીતે સાવચેતી ના પગલાં ભરી શકો.
આયુષ કોરોના વાઇરસ ગાઈડલાઈન
કોરોના (Covid 19)ના સંક્રમણ સમયે વ્યકિતગત સાળ-સંભાળ માટે આયુર્વેદ થકી રોગ પ્રતિકાર શકિત વધારવા માટેના પગલા
Pay house rent to state employees as per 7th pay commission on central basis. More than five lakh employees of the state have been deprived of housing benefits for the last four years
Pay House Rent To State Employees Us On 5th Pay Commission On Central Basis
Galla-lorries will be closed for three days. A meeting was held between the Municipal Commissioner and the Indian Medical Association in which the decision was taken. Find out in which cities Pan Mawa's galla-lorries will be closed
Reference regarding leave of COVID-19 of an employee on duty in a primary school. Hon'ble Deputy Secretary, General Administration Department, Gandhinagar's letter. Various steps have been taken to control the spread of Novel Corona (COVID-19 - 19) virus as per the guidelines of the Ministry of AYUSH and the State Government.
Congratulations on the above subject, that due to the current Koro-Kovid epidemic, the educational work at the school level has been stopped and the educational activities are being carried out through home learning.
🔥 કોરોનાને લઈને સરકારનો સૌથી મોટો નિર્ણય તમામ લોકોને થશે ફાયદો વધુ વાંચવા અહીં ક્લિક કરો
Which is why children studying in school do not have to come to school. So that the N.S.A. - As per the provisions of 2013 and Mid-day Meal Scheme Rules-2015, food security allowance is paid to the children by the government as per the prescribed amount in which the cooking cost amount is credited to the account of students / parents as well as distribution of food grains (wheat, rice) to the parents of registered beneficiary children. Is performed . Therefore, as per the resolution of the Government, the centers of mid-day meal scheme cannot be inspected. Therefore, during the course of the educational work, as per the norms of the Government, your office as well as the officers / supervisors of the district / taluka level office under your jurisdiction were conducting the inspection / inspection as per the prescribed day, considering the current Kovid-19 epidemic. The social distance should be maintained by following the instructions of the health department. (16-03-2020) Food Security Allowance has been paid since the closure of schools. )
હોમ આઈસોલેટેડ દર્દીઓ માટે આરોગ્ય વિભાગની ગાઈડલાઈન
- આટલી બાબતોનુ અચુક ધ્યાન રાખવુ.
- શુ કરવુ
- શુ ન કરવુ
(1) To check the record of the school / SMC as to whether the amount of cooking cost is credited to the account of the children registered in the school as per the daily / monthly report given to the Mamlatdar office by the school / SMC And what does the school have to pay for food distribution? Verification In addition () Class-wise bank account of the children and related details (i) Accounts of quantity distribution of foodgrains Details of outstanding distribution (ii) Update of daily report to be maintained from school level.
(2) Maintaining social distance of approximately five to ten persons from village students, parents, citizens in rural areas by making verbal / telephonic inquiries as well as contacting corporators, ward officers, local leaders in urban areas to get opinion as to whether food security allowance is paid as per rules and Get their phone number and inquire. No. Mamlatdar (Inspection) of Mid-day Meal Scheme, Supervisor shall maintain the record of this operation.
(3) To get the accounts of cooking cost provided by SMC under Food Security Allowance at school level as well as to cover all the schools of the district / taluka conducted by Mid-day Meal Scheme Supervisor, Mamlatdar Shri, Deputy Collector (M.B.Y.O.) and Provincial Officers during the month. It is requested to act accordingly. Sending details of monthly school visit checks here. To see that social distance is maintained during the investigation of this matter.
(4) B.R.C. during school visit. / C.R.C. The Education Inspector etc. should also check the amount of food security allowance / foodgrains distributed under the mid-day meal scheme at the school level and check the accounts maintained by SMC and keep the records up to date. So that the question does not appear in the audit and audit in future.
The ideal sample for the aforesaid inspection is attached herewith. Further intensive inspection means the sample can be modified at the local level. All concerned are requested to give necessary instructions from your level in this regard