New matter Administrative approval for project "Pa Pa Pagli" for all-round development of children and readiness for kindergarten under the Integrated Child Development Scheme 2031-2 Integrated Child Development Scheme Government of Gujarat Women and Child Development , Gandhinagar Dt. 19/06/2011 // Introduction // Under the new education policy-2020, pre-primary education has been considered very important for the further schooling of the child.
For this, pre-primary education has to be given to children of 6 to 8 years in Anganwadi. The experiences of 6 to 8 year old children in Anganwadi will lay the foundation for their future life as well as for getting primary education. Then, after 5 years, the child will leave Anganwadi and enter Preparatory Class.
Thus the important foundation of a child's education (2-3 years) will be laid in the Anganwadi of the state. Under this project Gujarat Council of Education, Research & Training (GCERT) has prepared online / distance learning course and training will be organized by trained teachers for pre-primary education.
It is also very important to provide continuous educational guidance on the implementation of pre-primary education after training. Under the Integrated Child Development Scheme for inclusive development of children and readiness for kindergarten Kelvi was admitted under the 100% burden of the State Government for the project "Pa Pa Pagli" to be included in the budget provision for the year 2031-6 as a new matter.
At the end of the adult consideration is decided as follows. Under T / Resolutions / Integrated Child Development Scheme, for the holistic development of children and preparation for kindergarten, Kelvi gets Rs. Out of the budget provision of Rs. 312.5 lakhs, administrative sanction is given for expenditure subject to the following details and conditions.
(1) Expenditure incurred under this sanction shall be subject to the budgetary provision of that year and within the limits of the grant allotted from time to time by the Finance Department.
(3) Subject to the existing rules for the present work, adequate budgetary provision shall be made in the current and next financial year.
(2) Expenditure in this regard shall be made in the prescribed manner as per the provisions of the permanent as well as from time to time applicable resolutions / circulars and rules of the State Government.
(3) The principles of financial fairness shall apply to the costs incurred in making this sanction.
(3) The grant allotted under this sanction may not be used for any other purpose. The remaining amount will have to be surrendered by the end of the year.
(3) The conditions prescribed under the scheme shall be strictly followed.
(3) If any change is to be made in the norms of the existing scheme and the amount of assistance, orders of the State Government shall be obtained in this regard.
(3) GST as well as service charge will have to be paid separately.
(3) This scheme shall be implemented from 01/02/2001. :: Expenditure in this regard will be borne by the following budget head.
Request No. 108 Main Head 2 Nutrition Sub Main Head 05 Nutrition Deficit and Distribution of Drinks 500 Other Expenses 12 Mission Balum Sukham:: Secondary Head Sub Head Are issued accordingly.