The incubator protects battery health, displays battery usage information, and measures battery capacity (mAh) based on science.
Join WhatsApp group for latest updates.
This application provides a simple user interface easy to use. Just select your Birthday Age Calculator to provide your total age and upcoming birthday of next birthday. Age Calculator is one of the best age calculation applications. If you know your total age how many years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds, etc. I this age calculator is best for you.
Date + Day Calculator: This calculator provides you; You need days and dates after or before them. It is simple and easy to use. Just choose the number of the day this is how your result is. Add member's date of birth: Here you save your family member's date of birth. Here just use your family member name and date of birth age calculator to calculate total age and save this date of birth.
Batteries have a limited lifespan. Every time you charge your device, it drains the battery, reducing its total capacity. Scientific research shows that battery life can be extended up to 200% when you charge your device only up to 80%.
Use our charge alarm to extend your battery life.
Find out how much battery wear you've had during your charge session.
Designed to keep your battery in the best shape possible - AndroidHeadlines
AccuBattery protects battery health, displays battery usage information, and measures battery capacity (mAh) based on science.
AccuBattery measures actual battery usage using information from the battery charge controller. Battery usage per app is determined by combining these measurements with information about which app is in the foreground. Android calculates battery usage using pre-baked profiles that device manufacturers provide, such as how much power the CPU uses. However in practice, these numbers are highly inaccurate.
- Monitor how much battery your device is using
- Know how long you can use your device in active or standby mode
- Find out how much power each app uses.
- Check how often your device wakes up from deep sleep.
Use AccuBattery to find the fastest charger and USB cable for your device. Measure the charging current (in mA) to find out!
- Check how fast your device is charging when the screen is on or off.
- Know how long it takes for your phone to charge and when it runs out.
- Measure the actual battery capacity (in mAh).
- Use charge alarm to extend battery life.
- See how bad your battery is with each charge session.
- See discharge speed and battery consumption per app.
- Remaining charge time - Know how long it takes for your battery to charge.
- Remaining usage time - Know when your battery will run out.
- Screen on or screen off guessing.
- Check the percentage of deep sleep when the device is in standby mode.
- Release notification for real time battery statistics at a glance.
- Use Dark and AMOLED Black theme to save energy.
- Access to historical sessions older than 1 day.
- Detailed battery statistics in notification.
- no ads
We are a small, independent app developer with a focus on quality and passion for battery statistics. AccuBattery does not require access to privacy-sensitive information and does not make false claims. If you like the way we work, support us by upgrading to the Pro version.
need help? https://accubattery.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
AccuBattery measures actual battery usage using battery charge controller information. Battery usage per app is determined by combining this measure with information about which apps are in the foreground. Android manufacturers calculate battery usage using pre-baked profiles that device manufacturers provide, such as how much power the CPU uses. However, in practice, these numbers are highly inaccurate.
Monitor how much battery your device uses
Find out how long you can use your device when in idle or standby mode
Find out how much power each app uses.
Check how often your device wakes up.
Use Accu Battery to find the fastest charger and USB cable for your device. Measure the charging current (in mA) to find out!
Check how fast your device is charging when the screen is on or off.
Find out how long it takes for your phone to charge and when it ends.