This "Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana" has been launched by Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana (MUY), CM for the economic development and prosperity of women in the state of Gujarat.
Imp points about MMUY Yojana
- The government has allocated a budget of Rs 175 crore for Mahila Utkarsh Yojana for women in the state
- More than 10 lakh women in the state will get loans up to Rs 1 lakh at 0 per cent interest to start a business, housing industry.
- On the Prime Minister's birthday, the Gujarat government benefited more than 10 lakh women in the state.
- A total of 10 lakh mothers and sisters of 1 lakh women's groups in the state will get the benefit of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
- On 17th September, the Chief Minister presented the Mahila Utkarsh Yojana to the mother power of the state
- Rs. Loans of up to Rs 1 lakh will be available from government, co-operative, private banks, RBI approved lending institutions.
- The state government has signed an MoU with the banks to join the scheme soon. Will.
- What is the plan? How to fill the form? How to take advantage? Open the link below for all its information
- The information of this scheme will be disseminated to all the needy women.
This complete understanding is given step by step understanding through live demo in the following video
Watch this video without skipping so you get all the information you need
Gunotsav 2.O Shikshak Talim | Download Gunotsav 2.0 Online Teachers Talim Certificate (Pramanpatra) From DIKSHA App. Gunotsav 2.0 training is to be obtained online by all teachers through the DIKSHA platform. A letter has also been sent to SSA in this regard.
Gunotsav 2.0 is an online educational course. It is made available by the Gujarat School Quality Accreditation Council (GSQAC). Primary teachers, secondary teachers, principals and all persons connected with education can join this course.
The Gunotsav program for quality education in Gujarat primary schools was started in 2009. The GSQAC was then established in 2010. A School Inspector (SI) has also been appointed for quality evaluation of primary schools.