- A true copy of the electricity bill.
- A true copy of the telephone bill.
- Proper copy of election card.
- Correct copy of passport
- First page of pass bank passbook / canceled check
- Post Office Fee Account Statement / Passbook
- Driving driving permit
- Government Photo ID Card / Service Photo Identity Card issued by PSU
- Water bill (not older than 3 months)
- Descriptive form in case of ownership
- Receipt of property tax
- True copy or election card.
- True copy income tax PAN card.
- Correct copy of passport
- Driving permission.
- Government Photo ID Card / Service Photo Identity Card issued by PSU.
- Any government document with a photo of the citizen.
- Photo ID issued by a recognized educational institution.
- Copy of Aadhaar card or election card in case of slums.
- A new ration card proof is required in the service connection.
The survey will consist of a team of two persons in which one employee will be writing paramedical staff and one employee will be writing non-paramedical staff.
Paramedical staff includes FHW, MPHW and ASHA sisters.
The non-para medical staff will have to retain the education staff, anganwadi worker or other department employee.
The co-ordination of this program will be done by the Collector and the Municipal Commissioner in the Corporation in each district. - The suspected cases found during the survey will have to be entered in the OPD module by the Medical Officer. (guideline and video will be made available).
All district will have to have intensive supervision under survey by the Chief District Health Officer and Medical Officers Health in the corporation.
If you have any questions regarding the Taco Plus application you should contact the Taco Coordinator in the district or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Head to House Survey will be completed in day-4.
The guidelines have now been published in relation to Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19), which is being spread all over the world, by the Government of India and the Government of Gujarat for all its citizens. Accordingly, the government has advised the citizens to work from their homes and to avoid public contact as per their advice.
The Government of India's Ministry of Labor has also taken into account the possibility of workers being removed from their jobs or forced to remain on leave without pay, in order to make it possible for employers / employees of public / private organizations to employ all workers or employees working in their organization / factory, especially employers or employees. Encourage employees not to quit their jobs or reduce their pay As well as many workers / employees is possible to configure the system that can work from home.
Organizations can also create action plans that provide employees with a laptop / tablet. If a laborer / employee is identified as suspected of being affected or affected by the corona virus or for other reasons associated with this epidemic, if they are absent by date 15/04/2020 then they are considered to be present on the job and any of their pay. Do not shake or squeeze them,