Ahmedabad, Vadra, Rajkot, Surat Subject: Untraced children's trekking matter under base grass. General Chat Chat Lounge
Untard Children's Information (Email) Received by MIS Branch. Under the whole education, children of the age group of 6 to 14 years are tracked through DICE. Each year the details of the children who entered the front axle are tracked each year.
In the year 2019-20, the Uritraced children data from the MIS branch has been measured with the name of the district wise format strong. This data was verified through Zila RP AS and BRC, CRC, updating the details of migration of each child of Untraced children, admission elsewhere, transfer to other district etc. from the school level to Block MIS at the district level and MIS at the district level. The verification will have to be sent by the coordinator here.
For.. RDRATHOD.IN (The Education And Technology Update) Please Join Us... on
- Telegram : http://gg.gg/fhkb5
STD 6 ENGLISH UNIT-2 MATERIAL FOR TEXTBOOK Unit-2 (Ship can walk)
Unit-2 (Ship can walk) : Download
This file provides various activities that students can do on their own to learn early English. Through which the student can gain more experience by rehearsing English by doing self-learning on his own.
You can download this PDF from the following link. Also keep visiting rdrathod.in website for other such useful information / material.
Accordingly, in accordance with the revised norms of the student teacher, the District Panchayat Education Committee / Town Education Committees from all the District / Town Education Committees to allocate the teacher establishment district wise / municipality wise against the eligible teachers as per the provisions of this resolution. Details of teachers to be met by calculating the number of students registered as on 31/08/2020 are obtained from Reference-2.
In this regard, subject to the information submitted by your District Education Committee, the establishment of primary teachers is approved subject to the following conditions. When the establishment of the head teacher will be approved separately and reported.
(1) To inform the Taluka Primary Education Officer by allocating the Taluka wise teacher establishment in the primary schools of your District Education Committee as on 31/08/2020. According to which the Taluka Primary Education Officer will have to issue the order of teacher establishment approved against each school teacher.
(2) While approving school wise establishment from the approved establishment, separate establishment shall be allotted for Std.
(3) Resolution No. of the Education Department; PRE / 112012/621065 / K (Part-1), Ta. Establishment will have to be approved subject to the amendment provision made in Rule 4 of Chapter (b) of the Resolution dated 18/02/2014 from 26/10/2020.
(4) In the District / Town Education Committees the establishment as per the new norms is less than the vacancies as on 31/08/2020. Is. Therefore, such additional superwoman vacancies will have to be canceled as they become vacant due to retirement or other reasons. No new appointment can be made to any such post.
(5) In correspondence with the Ranjaya Government and for all purposes as on 31/08/2020, the teacher establishment shall be considered as above.
(6) The teacher establishment approved by this order shall continue till the re-allotment is made by this office or the allotted seats are withdrawn